Whew!
Entrepreneur picking up speed!
Again being connected with amazing individuals, making myself available to connect, talk, and follow thru. Cool. (I like this part)
Then a quick trip to LA...I got the traffic down...ya! Back and forth to LA during a low traffic time -midday on a Friday- makes for a FAST trip! Under 2 hours...I was very direct and deliberate with my purpose of this trip...MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
I crack up at myself when I am really "focused" cause I can achieve volumes! But the truth be told (Heck isn't that why I am here) I have to really stretch myself to have more focus days in a row!
aaahhhh...another blessed lesson of the workings of an entrepreneur! (you will hear my tactics-yet sometimes RIDICULOUS to the average human- to keep on track...be ready for a good giggle)
I am signing off for the weekend, big race...for those of you who know me, I race outrigger canoes, and it is our big local race of the season. Paddling an outrigger canoe from Newport Beach California to the island of Catalina (28 mi. trip!)
A hui ho til Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment