Friday, September 4, 2009

Clarity brings about change

I have decided to make a slight shift in this blog...

I have come to realize over and over that being an entrepreneur is the toughest, but at the same most blessed place to be.

My use for this blog is to challenge myself to STAY FOCUSED for 90 days, write everyday...

For those of you who follow this blog, and do not own your own business, my future posts will enlighten you as to what journey, awarenesses, brick-walls and breakthroughs happen here as I blog about my journey to bring this ultimate product to market.

Is it risky? why yes it is...don't we all just want to look like we have it all on the outside...who would really want to know what goes on in the background?
Most success stories are just that..They are happy bright and successful...almost as if the rose colored glasses glaze over the "real stuff". Maybe that is why I like Bill Bartman, a guy who yes, is wildly successful...but his journey was FAR FROM smooth...and he shares it exactly how it went.

From here you will read the progress of this company, product and the "evolvement of me" in my wild attempt to keep myself in "balance" and surge forward no matter what.

If you don't mind a little honesty, and some of the harsh realities, challenges, trials and tribulations...(there is a bit of fun too) then tune in.

(Oh, my, and now I opted to do it online and let you in!)

No comments: