Wednesday, September 9, 2009

:(

Okay...
So I told myself...90 days.

To express, share what is up with my biz...the real behind scenes growth, pains, fun, and bummers of owning your own biz.

To start off, honestly...today, is a day I can't see or feel the excitement as I am overloaded with stress. HOW?! HOW? HOW? will this all come together?
I have no clue.

I did get a miracle today, and according to the Laws of Attraction, I should emanate that excitement 10 fold to attract more of that!....more of that excited energy...but I feel numb.

Both yesterday and today I find myself having to lean on my "booster friends"...meaning: friends who believe in me when I can't believe in myself.

Hence the roller coaster of being a self employed biz person.
For the sake of simplicity, I will keep it simple, pray, and walk forward, even though I feel like I am literally standing in ONE spot with cement at my feet. uugh.

I got to make it through today.....just today.

No comments: