Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jumpin' out of my skin!




Today is one of those days when I FEEL the flow of life, and all energies of life synergistically working together. It feels right, and things have COLOR again...sometimes in the trenches of being an entrepreneur...things look grey....with no light at the end of the tunnel.

Today feels different, and long overdue...I see colors again, they are bright and bold, hence the photo choice of this beautiful, elegant lotus flower.

I am excited because I KNOW, LIKE I KNOW, LIKE I KNOW, the direction that the EXPANSION of Zsuzsi is going, and it is surreal, but so real!

My DREAM TEAM is coming together, my sphere of biz friends has evolved into the most amazing people and gifts....wow, ultimately becoming a new family.

Maybe this is quite appropriate as we head into a holiday we celebrate and reflect on thanks...ultimately, GRATITUDE.

I am grateful for the long haul, the things I did right, and things I did wrong, and lessons that went with both...for if it weren't for those, I would not be where I am today.

Attitude of Gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome, Stephanie! i love how you're so open with your feelings. i'm glad things are going so well with the biz - it's refreshing to see good things happen to good people :)