Yes, this is a BRONCO, filled to the tilt with swimsuits (or better yet, sportkinis!).This photo was taken 3 years ago, and I stumbled across it today. The photo was taken in Hawaii at my good friend Rebekah's house.
I sold suits that weekend at the Queen Liliokalani Outrigger Canoe Race in Kona, and got my first account with Four Seasons Hualalai.
I had brought product over to get feedback, pictures and accounts. A big part of my R & D is getting in front of my target market, and literally interviewing them....how can I make these suits and or styles even better? It is a personal mission of mine. I am creative and got lots of ideas, and sometimes what is expressed to me as needed by my customer is something I have already thought of and started working on, true synchronicity.
Being an entrepreneur is tough, but there are so many moments that make it worth while. Providing a product and continuing to make it better is the challenge I love.
So here's to more fun times in creating and expanding the brand of Zsuzsi and our premiere product, the SPORTKINI (registered trademarked product of Zsuzsi Internationl). We are growing and FAST!
Your comments and suggestions are always welcome, either here on this blog, or you can email me personally at: stephanie@zswimwear.com

No comments:
Post a Comment