
I love this shot!
It is a shot of Sara and Jen in St. Croix jumping into the pristine blue waters of the Virgin Islands.
They are both sporting Zsuzsi OP's (one pieces) that happen to look like a 2 piece from the back.
One pieces, I believe (and I design with this in mind) can really flatter a woman if the colors, prints, stripes, florals or other graphic designs are in the right place! period.
The proof is in the pudding, yes, a flattering and beautiful one piece swimsuit that can go the 5 mile distance of an ocean swim with no troubles regarding it's function. Lest not forget that many o' activity is to be done in this suit, whatever your pleasure!
Outrigger canoe paddling
kayaking
swimming (ocean or pool)
wakeboard-water ski
surf
windsurf
and many many many more!
Thanks girls for looking hot!

No comments:
Post a Comment