Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogging is a Funny Thing

I find blogging to be "funny".

I write some stuff, some insightful thoughts I have....some fun facts, enthusiasm about good stuff, and life lessons along the way....and a plethora of other topics...

Hmph. (wheels are turning in my mind)

So the "weird" part about blogging....does anyone read it? Do I have an audience? Is it info or Stories people want? If I bare my soul (show my nerdy side) in these blogs...would it be too much? LOL! Would you really want to know what it is like to grow a business in a full blown recession? Would you want to know the athlete in me who has to use some of my athlete mental training and life skills to succeed?
OR is it the journey of the evolvement of the sportkini? where and who is wearing the Sportkini?

For today I am going to post some sportkini news!

One of my athletes, Lynn Kubasek is S W I M M I N G across the Catalina Channel tonight! It is a goal she has set for herself...she has helped others make their channel crossing supporting in a kayak and swimming along side other swimmers...but tonight is her night!!
She swims and trains all over Southern California in the ocean and the pool in her sportkini! She is amazing! (my photog bro took a fab photo and blogged about her on www.stephenkozowykphotography.blogspot.com )

Women have burned their bras! We got equal rights so that we could vote! We are now swimming across Channels in Sportkinis! AMAZING!

Tonight is the night! Go Lynn go!

2 comments:

Dana Detrick-Clark from Serious Vanity Music said...

Right on to Lynn! I will be cheering her on from afar!

It's weird to think of how we choose how vulnerable we are going to be on these things. If it 'feels' like it matters, if it makes me a little anxious...I know I've gone deep enough (or am at least getting there). If *I* can forget about it, can walk away from a posting feeling like nothing's changed, I figure other people can, too.

It's a beautiful, scary thing. Kudos to you for being here!

Anonymous said...

hey steph! i read your blog and sport the sportkini, and i love them both! i enjoy learning about other people and their life experiences, and yours are quite inspiring!

and yes, tonight is Lynn's night! i'm part of her crew and i am thrilled! can't wait to see her crawl on that shore and share in her joy of accomplishment :)