Thursday, July 23, 2009

water addicted

I am addicted to water.

Yup, my statement of the day.

Water is the one thing in life that really calms me. I went for a walk on the beach (would you believe I forgot to wear a sportkini, and for the first time EVER, did not have one in my car!) and the water was so serene and clear..I would swear it was calling me.

And it was.

I couldn't stand it...had to go in...clothes and all!

For today I recognize that when my spirit is calling me, it is useless to fight it....but yet, so many times in my life, I have KNOWN what it is that needs to be done, or what it is that is best for me to do...and I over-analyze it, rationalize something other then what I am feeling...and heck...I am finding myself feeling out-of-sync.

So, my new promise to myself, pay attention to my true instincts, what my body and heart and soul know is the right and next step for me.

Ya, that's right...jump in the water if you want...who cares swimsuit or not...and by the way...
IT FELT REALLY GOOD!

No comments: