This is such a GREAT question!
Sportkini after our mag photo in the June Issue of Triathlete magazine has definitely picked up some steam! How fun!
I am finding that I am meeting the most amazing women in business and we are all out there with the goals of living our dreams...dreams of biz, relationships, family, athletic life (for some of us)...and the life of balance!
I haven't quite achieved the life of balance, but continually work on it.
If you have questions where Sportkini is, or would like to see them in your local swim shop, or a store you frequent to purchase swimsuits, by all means, give me a jingle or an email. I am looking for reps across the country who want to take on a high quality global brand.
Then I can get more suits to you!!
Stephanie@zswimwear.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment