I personally do not like to get caught up in internet fodder, media, negative messages and over-sensationalism....
But since Monday, I have been so caught up in watching and re watching one particular video on You Tube. And it is purely because one woman, who had a dream, found herself living it.
Yes, I am talking about Susan Boyle of Scotland and the show she decided to try out for, Britain's Got Talent. She knew she had her moment to fulfill her dream and that was simply to sing in front of a large audience, and did she ever! She caught the audience of the world.
I am happy I did not, and do not get into the media frenzy, I saw it for myself.
She is an inspiration. She brought chills and tear.
What courage she has displayed, to walk out of her ordinary life, and unknowingly spread hope through out our world.
Check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnmbJzH93NU&feature=related
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment