Wednesday, May 20, 2009

EVERYTHING...

"Everything happens for a reason"
"Nothing happens by accident"

I know that there seems to be a lot of mystery in life, but then again, after being schooled by the most forward thought leaders on the planet, I was taught that is not necessarily so.

Life is simple. You DO get back exactly what you put into it.
You DO attract exactly what you are thinking about. You become what you think about most.

So, if you are thinking you are not worthy, not enough, or that the economy and family members are the reasons why you have not succeeded...then you are wrong. To be wrong is okay. To embrace it is even better. When you can admit that you have been on a path or had a thinking process that has not fully served you, then you become open to change, and that willingness allows for new thought processes, lessons, and experiences to enter into your life.

Another of my favorite sayings "when one door closes, another opens". I love it because to me it gives me the sense that I don't have to HANG onto things, letting things go allows the space for the new to come in. And if the old wasn't working, then yes! I want the new to come in.

For me becoming aware of when something is not working is the most important step, but to really solidify a result, I must take action in a new direction. WOW! Now that is powerful.

Have a Powerful day!

No comments: