Monday, March 16, 2009

Staying on Focus

Today I realized that I let a situation that happened yesterday take me off focus.

The fun thing about self awareness is that when you do something that is not in alignment with what your goals and life's purpose is, you get "funny" feelings happening. For me the feelings resonate in the pit of my stomach, almost a low hum of anxiety if you will.

Lately I am getting better at recognizing when I am off focus, and having better results with a quicker turn around. Thank goodness for the lessons life and my God (I don't what you may call the Higher Power in your life) that I have recieved.

A light heart and a sense of humor is also imperative.

I am keeping it short today, as I have major things to accomplish, and I am going to Stay on Focus!

No comments: