Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Growing up

Sometimes life's lessons are simple...and they require a little growing up.

I have noticed that I have had a funny feeling inside about that phrase "growing up". It sounds demeaning, or at least that is how I, in the past, perceived it.

But guess what?! It was just my perception.

I had been fearful of "growing up" in my business, and doing things on a larger scale....but today I see "growing up" in my business as EXCITING, and ADVENTUROUS...as there is lots of unknowns, and NEW TERRITORY ahead!

I wrote about the lesson I learned from one of my mentors just last week (happens to be on my other blog www.zsuzsiswim.blogspot.com ) about CELEBRATING, and living in that vibration instead of living in the fear vibration-which I have done in the past as sometimes the unknown stuff lead me to a fear based existence.

Today is different, I can celebrate the unknown, and have FAITH all is working out, my job is to just keep doing my part.

YYIIPPEE!

(I am learning a lot about blogs and postings, so stay tuned, there is new exciting stuff in the works, and I look forward to hearing from you!)

No comments: