Today I took a 45 minute spin class and an hour of Yoga for Athletes class.
It always amazes how quickly I can loose touch with my body...doing hip openers, focusing on opening the low back, and even the adductors (inner thighs).
Which brings me to my most simple concept today...why wait til after the holidays and a "new year's resolution" to begin the journey of focusing on my most healthy body ever?
My previous entry spoke of visualization, and anything I have ever read about visualization also stated that you can visualize ANYTHING you desire. If there is a shape you would like to see yourself in, VISUALIZE IT! ...but there is a catch...following up the visualization with an ACTION PLAN and sticking to it.
Don't wait til New Year's to get that body back...start today and live in the body, and the joy of having it today (watch yourself, don't think it is a "future" deal only...it is NOW, this allows happiness to begin today)
Have a great day!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment